Ubi Franklin’s Lekki house was almost brought down by fire this morning and the father of one has taken to IG to narrate how it all happened and how they were able o manage it. He wrote;
“Anyone who knows me knows I wake up very early.
I don’t stay in bed past 6:am latest 7:am
Except I went to bed at about that time.
So I woke up this morning was getting set for work.
I had my friends come in from out of town and I was like since I live alone they should come stay at mine. Continue below….
So I had just finished praying and was getting my gadgets ready for work and I heard one of my friends shouting fire fire Ubi Fire Fire ?
I came out the whole house was filled up with smoke I was confused on where to start.
The fire started from the Faulty AC.
Guess what all the water taps in the entire house stopped working.
I had to get the bottled water from the fridge and started with that and nothing
It was raining heavy at the time I don’t think there was an amount of shouting that could be heard by a neighbour.
So I found water somewhere and used the morning fresh in the kitchen and still nothing, my friend found poundo yam flour in the kitchen and we soaked that in water and finally we were able to contain that fire.
At some point, I couldn’t see anymore cos of the smoke covered the whole house and I fell ?
We all need to be careful, just last week same AC burnt down a friends house and left him and his family with nothing.
This AC burning down houses is getting too much.
Be careful and be vigilant.
I Pray God keeps us and our loved ones safe ??????
Thank God for everything.
Alive and well
Properties can be replaced But life can’t be
Thank you God for keeping The irreplaceable ALIVE”
More photos below…..